NOVEMBER 2, 2021 GENERAL ELECTION
- Election Date: November 2, 2021
- Ballots Mailed: Ballots will be mailed by October 15, 2021
- L&A Certification: October 5, 2021 at 10:00 am.
- Election Certification: November 23, 2021
- Monday, October 25th - Deadline to receive new registrations and voter updates online and by mail for the November 2, 2021 General Election.
- Tuesday, November 2nd - 8:00 PM deadline for in-person registration and voter updates for the November 2, 2021 General Election. Register in-person at a Voter Service Center.
Ballot Return Report
This report includes the current number of registered voters and the number of ballots returned by district.
- Matchback Information (PDF)
- Matchback Information (XLSX)
ADA Compliant In Person Voting
- An ADA Compliant Touch Screen Voting Device is available for use at the Douglas County Elections Office through Election Day.
- These devices can display larger type or can provide an audio ballot to assist with visual or cognitive issues.
- Voters can cast their ballot by using a select wheel or tactile button options. The equipment also supports a limited number of assistive switches, like foot pedals or sip and puff devices.