How do I register as a sex offender?

The County Sheriff handles sex offender registration. If you reside in Douglas County, then go to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office located at 110 2nd Street NE in East Wenatchee to register.

Show All Answers

1. I want to file criminal charges against someone. Can you help?
2. How do I cancel a restraining order or no contact order?
3. How do I make a claim against the county?
4. I have received a subpoena. What do I do?
5. How do I restore my firearm rights?
6. How do I register as a sex offender?
7. How do I apply for reinstatement of my driver’s license?