Mon Dec. 5
Mon Dec. 5
Tue Dec. 6
- 2nd Wednesday of each month
Contact Perry Huston, Interim Director for more information:
140 19th Street NW
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
- Vacant, East Wenatchee (District 1)
- Dan Beardslee, East Wenatchee (District 1)
- Michelle Taylor, East Wenatchee (District 2)
- Molly Linville, Palisades (District 2)
- Tanya Davis, Orondo (District 3)
- Michael Machado, East Wenatchee (District 3)
- David Dufenhorst (At-large)
The Douglas County Planning Commission is a seven-member body appointed by the Board of Commissioners to assist the Land Services Division in preparing recommendations on planning matters and development regulations. The Planning Commission serves as a place for public input into the comprehensive planning process in Douglas County so that citizens can help determine the most prudent course of action to take to promote the well-being of the County and our environment for the citizens of the generations yet born.
The Planning Commission members are volunteers who are appointed by the Board of Commissioners, two from each commissioner district and one at-large position. Member terms are four years in length.
View the Douglas County Commissioner Districts and Voting Precincts Map (PDF) to learn more about commissioner districts.