Welcome to Douglas County! You will find some important information on this site to help you prepare for a successful future at Douglas County.
Required forms are provided in Orientation on your first day of employment. Some of these are listed below:
- Form I-9: You must complete the Form I-9 and bring the form and acceptable documentation with you on your first day of work. Acceptable documentation is listed on page 3 of the I-9.
- Payroll: You must complete the IRS Form W-4 and turn in on our first day of work. Douglas County offers the ease of Direct Deposit.
- Retirement: Please review the County Benefits with the Douglas County Human Resources Officer and review options here: DRS Retirement Resources.
- Emergency Contacts: Complete your Emergency Contacts information so we can access your contacts in case of an emergency.
- Benefits: Regular employees are eligible for a wide range of benefits. Human Resources must receive your benefit application(s) within 30 days from your date of hire. If you are enrolling eligible dependents, you must provide documentation (i.e. marriage/birth certificates) with your application(s). Review the Douglas County Benefits page to learn about benefits that you may choose.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Douglas County is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity valuing diversity and inclusion in the workforce.
We consider accessibility of our resources for people with disabilities to be a priority. If you need accessibility assistance with our Careers site, please email Human Resources.