Continue or Strike a Hearing

Complete the following form if you are the moving party and want to continue or strike a hearing.

Continue or Strike a Hearing

  1. example: 22-2-00000-09

  2. example: John Doe vs Jane Doe

  3. I would like to:*

    Only the moving party can request a hearing be continued/stricken.

  4. You will be notified via phone if this is an invalid date/time.

  5. This form will be placed into the Court File once submitted.

  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.