These events are for Douglas County Residents Only!
Free Disposal~Mattress Day
Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Dedicated Time Slots (7-11 & 11-3)
Tickets can ONLY be picked up:
Monday - Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
September 13th until October 14th
Douglas County Transportation Land Service Building 140 19th Street N.W., East Wenatchee.
- MUST live in or own property OUTSIDE the city limits of Douglas County.
- Residents only, NO businesses.
- Residents MUST come in to the Public Service Building at 140 19th St. NW, East Wenatchee, Monday -Thursday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. to obtain a ticket. (two parcel limit)
- MUST show Douglas County ID and a utility bill only (no spam mail), at the time of ticket pick up.
- MUST sign up by Thursday, October 14, 2021.
- MUST present ticket to enter landfill.
- Only one visit to the landfill per ticket.
- Up to 10 cubic yards per load (if exceeds 10 cubic yards, load will be turned away)
- All loads MUST be properly secured/covered.
Allowed to Bring: Not Allowed:
Clean-up Debris Grass Clippings
(tree limbs, leaves, pine needles) Liquids
Concrete/Asphalt/Rock Dangerous/Hazardous Waste
Construction Material Paint
Tires (Not on rims) T.V’s
Furniture (mattress, couch, chairs) Electronics
BBQ’s (NO tanks)
ALL LOADS MUST BE PROPERLY SECURED!!
No vehicle shall be driven or moved on any public highway/roadway unless such vehicle is so constructed or loaded as to prevent any of its load from dropping, sifting, leaking, or otherwise escaping therefrom
Douglas County Solid Waste:
Phone: (509) 886-0899
- We have stopped accepting tires at this time.
- Stay tuned for future Tire Collection Events!
To be announced
August 14, 2021, 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Future HHW Events will be announced shortly.