Travel & Traffic Alerts
Local Construction & Travel Alerts
- Seasonal Road Closures Please be advised of the following seasonal road closures:
- Rock Island Grade, (Road #94170) will take effect on November 9, 2022 and run through April 1, 2023. The road will be closed from milepost .50 at the water tank to Road 10 SW, milepost 10.85 (Sachs Road).
- Blue Grade Road, Road #27890 milepost 0.47 to milepost 3.16 will be closed from December 1, 2022 through April 1, 2023.
If you have any questions regarding this road closure, please contact Scott Reiman at
- Road Re-Opening - N Lyle Ave (9/12/22 - 11/28/22)
N. Lyle Ave, from 8th St NE, northward to 9th St NE, is re-opened. The new road running northeastward from N Lyle, named N. Macaw Ave, IS NOT OPEN AND WILL NOT LIKELY OPEN UNTIL SPRING 2023.
- 10th St NE (6/07/22 -
11/29/22* closure has been extended)
10th St NE, from N. Stark Ave, eastward to its termination, will be closed to through traffic from 6 a.m. June 7, 2022, through
7 p.m. November 29, 2022. THIS CLOSURE HAS BEEN EXTENDED. No detour is defined because this is currently a dead-end, unimproved Right-of-Way. Local access will be provided. The purpose of the closure is to allow for the safe and efficient construction of the new portion of 10th St NE, which will eventually connect to Urban Industrial Way, as part of the Microsoft expansion project. For questions or concerns, contact Carl Nations of Advantage Dirt Contractors, at (509) 929-2113, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Countywide Road Closures and Restrictions Map
- Special Motor Vehicle Permit Page
- SEASONAL Road Weight Restrictions Listing